Welcome to HOTEL GOLDEN PLAZA, a 3 Stars Comfort and a business class luxurious hotel Located at Ahmedabad – the Fastest Growing Business City of Gujarat.
We provide 39 well Furnished Luxurious Rooms with the easy access and Fulfill the Entire Modern Requirement in terms of Convenience, Comfort, Communication and Central Location. We Reflect International Standards in Service and Style with a Remarkable Blend of Hospitality and Service. Hotel Golden Plaza Offers You a Luxurious and Comfort Stay a Sensation That You Have Ever Experienced Continuing Supreme Unending luxurious facilities make You Feel Like a King..!!
About Ahmedabad City:
Ahmedabad also known as Amdavad is the largest city and former capital of Gujarat, which is a state in India. It is the administrative headquarters of the Ahmedabad district and the seat of the Gujarat High Court. With a population of more than 6.3 million and an extended population of 7.8 million, it is the sixth largest city and seventh largest metropolitan area of India. Ahmedabad is located on the banks of the Sabarmati River, 30 km (19 mi) from the state capital Gandhinagar, which is its twin city.
Ahmedabad has emerged as an important economic and industrial hub in India. It is the second largest producer of cotton in India, and its stock exchange is the country’s second oldest. Cricket is a popular sport in Ahmedabad, which houses the 54,000-seat Sardar Patel Stadium. The effects of liberalisation of the Indian economy have energised the city’s economy towards tertiary sector activities such as commerce, communication and construction. Ahmedabad’s increasing population has resulted in an increase in the construction and housing industries resulting in recent development of skyscrapers.
In 2010, it was ranked third in Forbes’s list of fastest growing cities of the decade. In 2012, The Times of India chose Ahmedabad as India’s best city to live in. As of 2014, Ahmedabad’s estimated gross domestic product was $64 billion.
Tourist Attractions near at Hotel Golden Plaza:
- Sabarmati Ashram (Site of Hindu spirituality with museum about life and work of former Indian leader-Mahatma Gandhi)
- Kankaria Lake (formerly known as Hauz e Qutub, is the second largest lake in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India)
- Sanskaar Kendra (Sanskar Kendra is a museum at Ahmedabad, India, designed by the architect Le Corbusier. It is a city museum depicting history, art, culture and architecture of Ahmedabad)
- Jama Masjid (Known as Jami or Jumma Mosque, is the most splendid mosque of Ahmedabad, built in 1424 during the reign of Ahmed Shah-I)
- Sidi Saiyyed Mosque (More popularly known as “Sidi Saiyyid ki Jaali”, built in 1573, is one of the most famous mosques of Ahmedabad)
- Rani Sipri’s Mosque (Also known as Rani Sipri ni Masjid or Masjid-e-nagina, formerly known as Rani Asni’s Mosque, is a medieval mosque in the walled city of Ahmedabad, Gujarat in India)
- ISKCON Temple (Sri Sri Radha Govind Dham, commonly known as the ISKCON Ahmedabad Temple, is a well known Vaishnav temple of Lord Krishna and Radharani in the form of Radha Govindji)
- Hutheesing Jain Temple (Hutheesing Temple is the best known Jain temple in Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India. It was constructed in 1848.)
- Gujarat Science City (Gujarat Science City, located in Hebatpur, Ahmedabad, is part of a government initiative to draw more students towards education in science)
- Jhulta Minaar (Shaking Minarates) / Sidi Bashir Mosque
- Calico Museum of Textile
- Dada Harir Stepwell is a stepwell in Asarwa area of Ahmedabad
- Auto World Vintage Car Museum
- Sarkhej No Rozo (Shrine of Sarkhej)
- Shahe Aalam Dargah (Shrine of Shahe Aalam)
- Adalaj ni Vaav (stepwells of Adalaj)
- Vaishnodevi Temple S.G.Highway
- Akshardham Temple Gandhinagar
There are three main seasons: summer, monsoon and winter. Aside from the monsoon season, the climate is extremely dry. The weather is hot from March to June; the average summer maximum is 43 °C (109 °F), and the average minimum is 24 °C (75 °F). From November to February, the average maximum temperature is 30 °C (86 °F), the average minimum is 13 °C (55 °F), and the climate is extremely dry. Cold northerly winds are responsible for a mild chill in January. The southwest monsoon brings a humid climate from mid-June to mid-September. The average annual rainfall is about 800 millimetres (31 in), but infrequent heavy torrential rains cause local rivers to flood and it is not uncommon for droughts to occur when the monsoon does not extend as far west as usual. The highest temperature in the city was recorded on May 18 and 19, 2016 which was 50 °C (122 °F)
- PROFESSIONAL STAFF
Golden Plaza is renowned for its friendly and professional staff. We are dedicated to offer a top quality level of service and comfort to our guest that exceeds our star rating. The distinct characteristic of Golden Plaza is the option of 24hrs room service. Our team is a tight knit group that has been working together at different properties for the past many years. We are flourished with English professional speaking staff that will help you with all the travel information and everything relating to your trip. We always try to help our best to make sure that everyone visiting our lovely hotel has a great time in our wonderful city. Our expectation is that all our guests will have great memories of not only their stay at our hotel, but also of their stay in the city. We are sure you will be very happy with our services, so come stay for a night and find out for yourself why Golden Plaza is the best choice in Ahmedabad!
- BEST EXPERIENCE
We understand our guests tend to be leaders, due to their accomplishments to a strong work ethic and a busy lifestyle. Through our programs, amenities and services, we aim to foster productivity and wellbeing, offering services for relaxing sleep, nourishment, exercise, personal care, and inspiration—five belief essential to success. It’s your time, our space, these resources: wonderful flavors, feelings that amplify your own, activities to quiet or strengthen, the key to sharp circadian rhythms, and all else to suggest a deep intellect of satisfaction.